Clamp/Vise of some kind?

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Casey3, Jul 24, 2019.

  1. Casey3

    Casey3 Member

    It's a tray with an attachment that is solid steel that has a clamp like device screwed into the tray. Photographed next to a measuring tape for scale. Any thoughts as to what this is?

    Attached Files:

  2. Casey3

    Casey3 Member

    Also, EDL AND CO. embossed on the bottom .... tried looking this name up, but nothing helpful.
  3. Bakersgma

    Bakersgma Well-Known Member

    I don't think you noticed, but the pictures seem to show the impressed letters (Maker's name?) upside down and backwards. We need to see this from the other side and with the single hole at the top.
  4. Bakersgma

    Bakersgma Well-Known Member

    Did you try searching Edlund Co?
  5. Kronos

    Kronos Well-Known Member

  6. Bakersgma

    Bakersgma Well-Known Member

    Edlund Co of Vermont makes lots and lots of kitchen equipment, the most plentiful of which appears to be can openers!
    Casey3 likes this.
  7. Casey3

    Casey3 Member

    Thank you so much! It is a can opener. I didn't read the letters properly either, the spacing was weird. Cheers!
    Bakersgma likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Clamp/Vise kind
Forum Title Date
Tools Clamp/vise/holder use Mar 20, 2021
Tools What kind of wood plane is this? Aug 25, 2023
Tools Some kind of specialty plier Apr 11, 2022
Tools Can anyone tell me what this is? Looks like a fishermans dart of some kind? Mar 24, 2020
Tools What is this? Some kind of window key? Jan 9, 2020

Share This Page