Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
Clara Bow "The It Girl" Lobby Display
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Figtree3, post: 403282, member: 33"]Is the last photo what is printed on the back of the paper? THIS PAPER / MANUFACTURED / BY KODAK</p><p><br /></p><p>That looks very modern to me, if so. According to a couple of sites I found it appears that was printed on the back of Kodak papers from the 1970s-1980s (or possibly until the 1990s). Here are the links.</p><p><a href="http://www.cycleback.com/photoguide/stamps.html" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://www.cycleback.com/photoguide/stamps.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.cycleback.com/photoguide/stamps.html</a></p><p><a href="https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/kodak-paper-dating.94881/" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/kodak-paper-dating.94881/" rel="nofollow">https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/kodak-paper-dating.94881/</a></p><p><br /></p><p>I would not rely on these as a definitive answer, though. Do more searching on this.</p><p><br /></p><p>By the way, the movie <i>Hula </i>was released in 1927, not 1929, according to IMDb and other sites:</p><p><a href="https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018016/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_2" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018016/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_2" rel="nofollow">https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018016/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_2</a>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Figtree3, post: 403282, member: 33"]Is the last photo what is printed on the back of the paper? THIS PAPER / MANUFACTURED / BY KODAK That looks very modern to me, if so. According to a couple of sites I found it appears that was printed on the back of Kodak papers from the 1970s-1980s (or possibly until the 1990s). Here are the links. [URL]http://www.cycleback.com/photoguide/stamps.html[/URL] [URL]https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/kodak-paper-dating.94881/[/URL] I would not rely on these as a definitive answer, though. Do more searching on this. By the way, the movie [I]Hula [/I]was released in 1927, not 1929, according to IMDb and other sites: [URL]https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018016/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_2[/URL][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
Clara Bow "The It Girl" Lobby Display
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...