Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
COA on Dutch? Cannon needs ID pls
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="springfld.arsenal, post: 151605, member: 54"]The cannon people do have more specialized forums and I post only on those when there's zero hope anyone here could contribute. This question is here, on one cannon forum, and it also went to the Library of Congress where I've had good luck with Heraldry. I have higher hopes for a heraldry answer here than on the cannon forum because folks here are much better at web research. I've been very surprised at some of the info people here have come up with just using words and the web, and lacking much if any knowledge of the specialized areas.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="springfld.arsenal, post: 151605, member: 54"]The cannon people do have more specialized forums and I post only on those when there's zero hope anyone here could contribute. This question is here, on one cannon forum, and it also went to the Library of Congress where I've had good luck with Heraldry. I have higher hopes for a heraldry answer here than on the cannon forum because folks here are much better at web research. I've been very surprised at some of the info people here have come up with just using words and the web, and lacking much if any knowledge of the specialized areas.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
COA on Dutch? Cannon needs ID pls
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...