Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Coming up with nothing on this glass vase
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Mostlyglass, post: 4343700, member: 24110"]I'm having trouble with this one. Usually when I have this much trouble I lean toward modern Chinese. The finish on the rim just appears to rough to be anything of quality. Does anybody recognize or have any ideas of what I could search for?[ATTACH=full]359377[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]359378[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Mostlyglass, post: 4343700, member: 24110"]I'm having trouble with this one. Usually when I have this much trouble I lean toward modern Chinese. The finish on the rim just appears to rough to be anything of quality. Does anybody recognize or have any ideas of what I could search for?[ATTACH=full]359377[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]359378[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Coming up with nothing on this glass vase
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...