Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Continental Mid Century Pottery Vase ?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="laura9797, post: 440390, member: 9323"]I am cataloging a large amount of mid century and mid century modern pottery, stoneware, ceramics, etc. A lot of the pieces have been typical Italian Raymor and West Germany pieces This vase has me stumped. I am not sure the signature is Mora? Google search has turned up nothing so I thought I would ask for another pair of eyes on this. The vase is approx. 9.25" tall, with overall diameter 4.37".</p><p>Thanks for any suggestions.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="laura9797, post: 440390, member: 9323"]I am cataloging a large amount of mid century and mid century modern pottery, stoneware, ceramics, etc. A lot of the pieces have been typical Italian Raymor and West Germany pieces This vase has me stumped. I am not sure the signature is Mora? Google search has turned up nothing so I thought I would ask for another pair of eyes on this. The vase is approx. 9.25" tall, with overall diameter 4.37". Thanks for any suggestions.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Continental Mid Century Pottery Vase ?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...