Cookie jar or canister Crock Floral could be a bad marriage help ID

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Mugzinnys, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Mugzinnys

Mugzinnys Well-Known Member

Eight and a half inches tall incis 16116677681765408862147035539355.jpg ed USA 75

pearlsnblume and TallCakes like this.
  2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

This was part of a big Pennsylvania Dutch line made by Shawnee, designed by Robert Heckman. Page 136-7 of Curran's book says the patents were filed in 1948, and it was also made in solid colors. It sold for $35.20 per dozen!
    They called it a cooky jar.

Debora, Fid, patd8643 and 3 others like this.
  3. Mugzinnys

thanks jpj I will search Shawne

pearlsnblume likes this.
  4. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

5. Mugzinnys

Thanks, TC I would be a happy lad if I was to get half of that 225.00 that one received in 2007. You guys have me reminiscing about the old eBay forum. Have you seen Tom lately the fellow from W.V. Stay Safe Love, you guys?

Mervin

Draft saved Draft deleted