Featured cool leather jacket

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by charlie cheswick, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

It's a Turkish company - the ones I saw out there were very high fashion as well as the more classic ones. Some of the colours were amazin.

2. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

The Russian one posted by bluumz has a URL on the label, while the original post does not. That being said, the Wayback Machine gathered that URL 22 times between 2002 and 2007. When I click on results, though, it says "Adobe Flash Player is blocked" and I can't get any picture.

In any case, the lack of a URL on the label probably indicates earlier than 2002 date for the jacket. However, one doesn't know when they started putting the URL on their label.

charlie cheswick likes this.
  3. DapperAndy

DapperAndy New Member

Cool jacket. Both masculine and feminine. Italians are great with that style. Also, the side note about the Church's and Trickers vintage brogues for £1. If it's pre-Prada Church's, that's spectacular.

4. R Ewing

R Ewing EclecticMomsAttic

I'd call it a 70's punk-moto jacket with bell sleeves. Boho leather. Unique style combo. Good luck!

charlie cheswick and reader like this.
  5. reader

reader Well-Known Member

IMO the sleeve is a belted fluted trumpet. Great jacket.

6. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

DD1 was wearing black, leather, buckles, bell sleeves in the 1990's /2000ish(she was more Goth movement).

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  7. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I could ALMOST SWEAR there was one just like this on here a couple of years ago.......?

8. Figtree3

This thread was started a few months ago, in March 2020. Maybe you remember a different discussion, or maybe it's this one... and just seems like longer ago after all the world has been going through lately?

Aquitaine and charlie cheswick like this.
  9. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

10. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

hi antidiem

no it was one of the last things i bought before lockdown so havent had the chance yet

im not missing all the parcel wrapping though :)

11. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

You’ve got that right, fig, I think I’ve aged about.....well, never mind....but it feels like about 20 yrs!!!!

Figtree3 and charlie cheswick like this.
  12. Figtree3

Ditto here, Aqui! :cat:

Draft saved Draft deleted