Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Could anyone tell me anything about these paintings? Value?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="moreotherstuff, post: 367852, member: 56"]I think it's probably a print, and komo is probably.correct. These things dat to the late '50s - early '60s. They were popular enough as decorator items.</p><p><br /></p><p>I confess I like these and have had several of the same ilk.</p><p><br /></p><p>This was in a molded frame as yours. I did list it to sell but had no takers.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]126071[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>This one was in a simple wooden frame. Same result: no sale.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]126072[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>This is an original painting and I still have it:</p><p>[ATTACH=full]126073[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>This is also original (and I still have it). A bit different in character, it's dated '66:</p><p>[ATTACH=full]126077[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="moreotherstuff, post: 367852, member: 56"]I think it's probably a print, and komo is probably.correct. These things dat to the late '50s - early '60s. They were popular enough as decorator items. I confess I like these and have had several of the same ilk. This was in a molded frame as yours. I did list it to sell but had no takers. [ATTACH=full]126071[/ATTACH] This one was in a simple wooden frame. Same result: no sale. [ATTACH=full]126072[/ATTACH] This is an original painting and I still have it: [ATTACH=full]126073[/ATTACH] This is also original (and I still have it). A bit different in character, it's dated '66: [ATTACH=full]126077[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Could anyone tell me anything about these paintings? Value?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...