Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Couple unmarked Dala painted horses
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="pearlsnblume, post: 4358050, member: 141"]There are home crafted ones on etsy. A Dala Moose... I will be on the lookout if I ever find one of those unique ones.</p><p><br /></p><p>I did notice that the bigger they are, the bigger the sales price for the most part. Some of them are really big I love the colorful patterns.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="pearlsnblume, post: 4358050, member: 141"]There are home crafted ones on etsy. A Dala Moose... I will be on the lookout if I ever find one of those unique ones. I did notice that the bigger they are, the bigger the sales price for the most part. Some of them are really big I love the colorful patterns.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Couple unmarked Dala painted horses
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...