Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Covered Glass Dish with cut edges - Old or Newer
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 4440903, member: 8363"]Wow. I’m so excited. I’ve never heard of the Ohio flint company. I’ll have to do research on it. I was sure those edges were cut. Thanks for explaining it was early. You can see the fine detail of an early mold now that you mention it. I looked at the EAPG patterns but I was sure if it was EAPG so I didn’t look carefully. Thank you very much for your quick reply.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="KikoBlueEyes, post: 4440903, member: 8363"]Wow. I’m so excited. I’ve never heard of the Ohio flint company. I’ll have to do research on it. I was sure those edges were cut. Thanks for explaining it was early. You can see the fine detail of an early mold now that you mention it. I looked at the EAPG patterns but I was sure if it was EAPG so I didn’t look carefully. Thank you very much for your quick reply.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Covered Glass Dish with cut edges - Old or Newer
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...