Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Creamware marks old Staffordshire?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Kittykitt, post: 292549, member: 5898"]Sorry,</p><p>I've uploaded images showing foot and handle in case someone recognises the pattern and shape of the body, I guess these probably were produced with various slogans /pictures on like the old children's nursery mugs.</p><p>It has transfer print in black under the glaze and the coloured design is layed on after.</p><p>No impressed marks only the underglaze mark previously shown which I suppose could be a decorators mark.</p><p>Thanks for your help.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]94827[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]94828[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]94829[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Kittykitt, post: 292549, member: 5898"]Sorry, I've uploaded images showing foot and handle in case someone recognises the pattern and shape of the body, I guess these probably were produced with various slogans /pictures on like the old children's nursery mugs. It has transfer print in black under the glaze and the coloured design is layed on after. No impressed marks only the underglaze mark previously shown which I suppose could be a decorators mark. Thanks for your help. [ATTACH=full]94827[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]94828[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]94829[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Creamware marks old Staffordshire?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...