Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Creamy color bone? with faux coral necklace
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="IvaPan, post: 9429513, member: 78949"]Thank you, Hollyblue, very informative, I was wondering about these elements as it is the first time I see them. Mine can't be NA so other possibilities should be researched.</p><p><br /></p><p>With these key words found very similar beads for sale, thanks again! </p><p><a href="https://www.beadlanta.com/products/bone-beads-ox-bone-tube-beads-1-inch-44557?variant=39529856139338" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.beadlanta.com/products/bone-beads-ox-bone-tube-beads-1-inch-44557?variant=39529856139338" rel="nofollow">Bone Beads | Ox Bone Tube Bead | Hair Pipe Beads | White, Brown, Black – Beadlanta</a></p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>Thank you, Kyra, I did not think about "forbidden material", these are too big and chunky, besides I would feel very bad to have them if they were. They seem bone to me but I was wondering what bone and where from, and if they resemble any specific style or place of origin. It is quite unusual piece to be found here.</p><p><br /></p><p>Yes, it should be organic as they glow under UV light.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="IvaPan, post: 9429513, member: 78949"]Thank you, Hollyblue, very informative, I was wondering about these elements as it is the first time I see them. Mine can't be NA so other possibilities should be researched. With these key words found very similar beads for sale, thanks again! [URL='https://www.beadlanta.com/products/bone-beads-ox-bone-tube-beads-1-inch-44557?variant=39529856139338']Bone Beads | Ox Bone Tube Bead | Hair Pipe Beads | White, Brown, Black – Beadlanta[/URL] Thank you, Kyra, I did not think about "forbidden material", these are too big and chunky, besides I would feel very bad to have them if they were. They seem bone to me but I was wondering what bone and where from, and if they resemble any specific style or place of origin. It is quite unusual piece to be found here. Yes, it should be organic as they glow under UV light.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Creamy color bone? with faux coral necklace
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...