Crystal Goblet - Cordial, Liquor or Cocktail - Unusual Shape

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kaudet, Aug 14, 2022.

1. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Am hoping someone might be able to id the maker and/or pattern name of this piece of crystal stemware. It stands 4-1/2" tall and measures 3" at the rim and 2-5/8" at the round base.
    It features a criss cross design near the rim with a vertical cut design below. It has a plain rounded stem. It is real crystal - bings when tapped.

Any help is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Kathy

johnnycb09 and judy like this.
  2. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Have you tried the "search with photo" option on Replacements?

I think if you use that first photo you might get lucky.

Go to the Replacements site & click on the camera icon in the search bar. :happy::happy:

3. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the tip. Did not have any luck. Tried searching "flared V trumpet shape" goblet. Google chrome has a new feature where you can click on a photo and it will search for similar photos for you. Tried that too. Also Bing Images. Any other suggestions?

4. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

I wonder if it could be Javit. They made a lot of champagnes/tall sherbets in this shape.

5. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted