Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Dating a Southwestern Necklace
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Harley, post: 12431552, member: 107196"]I agree that the pendant isn’t trying to pass itself off as genuine Chrome Hearts. I guess I’m wondering about the date it was made to see if it was came after Chrome Hearts and is based on that design or if it pre-dates Chrome Hearts.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Harley, post: 12431552, member: 107196"]I agree that the pendant isn’t trying to pass itself off as genuine Chrome Hearts. I guess I’m wondering about the date it was made to see if it was came after Chrome Hearts and is based on that design or if it pre-dates Chrome Hearts.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Dating a Southwestern Necklace
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...