Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
dishes with heart apple and exotic bird
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 951317, member: 9614"]I tried to research this pattern for this set of dishes but without success. After not finding the pattern on replacements.com, I requested a search through replacements.com They responded that they would like to have back stamp picture sent to them. However, there are no back stamps on these plates. So, I sent picture of the back of the plate and explained there were no back stamps. Boy was I surprised when I read their additional comments see below as follows:</p><p><br /></p><p><b>PATTERN 1, IMAGE 1 + 2</b></p><p><br /></p><p>Unfortunately, we could not identify your pattern. We appreciate your interest and hope to serve you in the future.</p><p><br /></p><ul> <li>Additional Comments: This is not Arabia. This is more than likely Royal China from the USA.</li> </ul><p>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 951317, member: 9614"]I tried to research this pattern for this set of dishes but without success. After not finding the pattern on replacements.com, I requested a search through replacements.com They responded that they would like to have back stamp picture sent to them. However, there are no back stamps on these plates. So, I sent picture of the back of the plate and explained there were no back stamps. Boy was I surprised when I read their additional comments see below as follows: [B]PATTERN 1, IMAGE 1 + 2[/B] Unfortunately, we could not identify your pattern. We appreciate your interest and hope to serve you in the future. [LIST][*]Additional Comments: This is not Arabia. This is more than likely Royal China from the USA.[/LIST][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
dishes with heart apple and exotic bird
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...