Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Does anyone know this maker?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Marko, post: 13151543, member: 210"]I looked at the backs of several of his pieces while researching- you can even see this finish on the post about one of his rings here. I never saw this, either....I was hesitant about buying the earrings, but I liked them regardless of anything else. I think I got a deal. Some pretty strong turquoise people on other sites keep saying Golden Hills.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Marko, post: 13151543, member: 210"]I looked at the backs of several of his pieces while researching- you can even see this finish on the post about one of his rings here. I never saw this, either....I was hesitant about buying the earrings, but I liked them regardless of anything else. I think I got a deal. Some pretty strong turquoise people on other sites keep saying Golden Hills.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Does anyone know this maker?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...