Featured DON'T THINK I POSTED THIS....ENDS TOMORROW....McINNIS AUCTION IN

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Aquitaine, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

pearlsnblume, NewEngland and antidiem like this.
  2. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Nothing there for me. If I had shop and was close enough maybe. They have a Moser glass vase spelled Mosser, just in case anyone's interested.

pearlsnblume likes this.
  3. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Lots Id gladly own. They seem to be getting low bids for most though.

pearlsnblume and NewEngland like this.
  4. evelyb30

No one's looking, probably, or those who look know what the outfit charges for shipping and are saying "nope".

pearlsnblume likes this.
  5. Bdigger

Bdigger Well-Known Member

Some interesting stuff. I think I see a lot of mistakes in the glass attributions, or just a general lack of knowledge or research. That can be a good thing for a buyer in the know.

ola402 and pearlsnblume like this.
  6. evelyb30

That's one reason I went to the sales I went to. The estate sale runners knew things I wasn't interested in, and often sold things I wanted for well under wholesale.

pearlsnblume and Aquitaine like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted