Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Dutch horse and sleigh
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Roaring20s, post: 3246189, member: 17270"]I can see why you like this. It is quite an imaginative design.</p><p><br /></p><p>I think the mark is the Sword (images D, E, F) used with the Key (image L).</p><p><a href="http://www.mne-aesop.com/jackman/03.htm" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://www.mne-aesop.com/jackman/03.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.mne-aesop.com/jackman/03.htm</a></p><p><br /></p><p>It does not explain the second key.</p><p><br /></p><p>James.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Roaring20s, post: 3246189, member: 17270"]I can see why you like this. It is quite an imaginative design. I think the mark is the Sword (images D, E, F) used with the Key (image L). [URL]http://www.mne-aesop.com/jackman/03.htm[/URL] It does not explain the second key. James.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Dutch horse and sleigh
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...