Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
EAPG? Crystal pressed glass polished thumbprints diamond band centerpiece bowl
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="moreotherstuff, post: 16204, member: 56"]Replacements calls it McKee.</p><p><br /></p><p><a href="http://www.replacements.com/webquote/MG_PLYT.htm" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://www.replacements.com/webquote/MG_PLYT.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.replacements.com/webquote/MG_PLYT.htm</a></p><p><br /></p><p>And yet I remain unconvinced. The thumbprints on McKee are smaller and more widely spaced, and that inner circle of thumbprints is missing on the cake stand. I don't know about the foot. Did McKee use a little pillow stem like that elsewhere?</p><p><br /></p><p>Am I being too particular? This is good quality glass.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="moreotherstuff, post: 16204, member: 56"]Replacements calls it McKee. [url]http://www.replacements.com/webquote/MG_PLYT.htm[/url] And yet I remain unconvinced. The thumbprints on McKee are smaller and more widely spaced, and that inner circle of thumbprints is missing on the cake stand. I don't know about the foot. Did McKee use a little pillow stem like that elsewhere? Am I being too particular? This is good quality glass.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
EAPG? Crystal pressed glass polished thumbprints diamond band centerpiece bowl
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...