EAPG Help Please - Klondyke Butter Dish - Repro?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dgbjwc, Jun 16, 2019.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone - I picked up this butter dish at auction yesterday and went about researching it. I thought I had a Northwood Klondyke (Fluted Scroll?) butter dish in canary opalescent. I was kind of surprised to find one on Etsy identified as Mosser. Was the butter dish reproduced and do I have an original or a reproduction. It measures 6" tall and 6 7/8" across. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    Don

IMG_20190616_150029920.jpg IMG_20190616_150050413.jpg IMG_20190616_150112144.jpg

2. UncleChuckTX

UncleChuckTX Well-Known Member

I have several PDF copies of Mosser catalogs. The problem is that their photos are very blurry if viewed at full-size, and I can't see the mold details. This is from 2014. It's also shown in the previous catalogs, but not in the vaseline opal color. I thought most Mosser was marked. I could be wrong, though.

Capture-1.jpg

judy likes this.
  3. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Thanks Unc! That's very helpful. The Mosser example seems a bit smaller. There is also no mark on my example.
    Don

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted