EAPG ? mug w/ stained block design - pattern? maker?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by bercrystal, Nov 17, 2014.

1. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

I stumbled across a goblet that matches your mug at EAPGpatterns. The pattern is listed as 'Oswego Waffle' with maker and date unknown.
    [​IMG]

2. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

Don I agree that someplace there is a disconnect between McCain and Mordock. I you look at Mordock's references specifically Revi "American Pressed Glass and Figure Bottles" P 86 he shows a catalog reprint with this mug id as old No B, 87. Made with available glass or tin lid. I do not have access to the "Hobbies" magazine Mordock refers to. I may be missing something in the design that would change my thoughts but so far I think McCain goofed.

3. George Nesmith

Goblet wasn't showing when I started. EAPG pattens continues Metz and Unitt id of that pattern.

4. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

hey George, any way you could post a photo of the catalog reprint page?

5. George Nesmith

Don I'll do what I can It is pretty bad for copying Later.

6. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Yeah Don!!! :woot::woot:

Since this pattern is not in any of my books I doubt I would have successfully ID'd it without your & George's help.

I truly do appreciate the help from both of you!!! :kiss:

7. George Nesmith

8. George Nesmith

Don these are from Revi's reprints.

Draft saved Draft deleted