EAPG patterns - help needed for nut dish

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bev aka thelmasstuff, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

I've been looking at pages and pages of patterns today until I'm cross-eyed (which I am anyway to a degree.) I figured if I post it here, some one of our glassies will know. It's 4" x 4" IMG_5011.JPG IMG_5009.JPG IMG_5008.JPG

TallCakes likes this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Dalzell, Gilmore & Leighton #85 'Delos' c1902

3. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Oh, thank you. I have a bunch of glass pattern books, but they're up in the attic with all my other good books. I stopped selling for awhile and they were in the way.

judy likes this.
  4. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

Chronology is everything. In 1902 it would have been National Glass Co. In September 1901, only the mold shop in Findlay was working, making molds for the big factory at Cambridge. I'm not sure where Delos was made. The Findlay people claim Findlay, they may be right.

5. Bev aka thelmasstuff

I love all the knowledge here. In my hay day when I was selling all the time, I had a lot of answers at my fingertips. 20 years later, not so much.

Aquitaine, gregsglass and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted