Early 20th Century Action Figure

Discussion in 'Tribal Art' started by dcfirebottle, Oct 2, 2026 at 6:49 PM.

  1. dcfirebottle

    dcfirebottle Well-Known Member

    Hopefully this is the correct category to post this in. My dad traveled a lot before getting married & a long time before I was around. Not sure where it's from or who it represents. Or it's age. I know he brought it back probably in the late forties to the mid fifties. Just guessing though. Maybe Morocco or India? Probably tourist junk shwag? Some things he brought back were quite nice. Other things, not so much. I used to bring this one and another one that's similar to it but not exact, to show & tell when I was in early elementary school in the late nineteen sixties. My sister got that one and I got this one. Any ideas or comments? I'm sure someone around here does. Maybe it was made here in the US or ol China? Wouldn't that be disappointing? 20261002_065504.jpg 20261002_065515.jpg 20261002_065524.jpg 20261002_065558.jpg 20261002_065652.jpg
     
    Bronwen and komokwa like this.
  2. Bronwen

    Bronwen Well-Known Member

    Punjabi? Sikh? I don't know, but I know who probably does: @Any Jewelry
     
    komokwa likes this.
  3. Marote

    Marote Well-Known Member

    komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Early 20th
Forum Title Date
Tribal Art Early trade axe...? maker Jan 8, 2020

Share This Page