Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tribal Art
>
Early 20th Century Action Figure
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="dcfirebottle, post: 13184250, member: 6388"]Hopefully this is the correct category to post this in. My dad traveled a lot before getting married & a long time before I was around. Not sure where it's from or who it represents. Or it's age. I know he brought it back probably in the late forties to the mid fifties. Just guessing though. Maybe Morocco or India? Probably tourist junk shwag? Some things he brought back were quite nice. Other things, not so much. I used to bring this one and another one that's similar to it but not exact, to show & tell when I was in early elementary school in the late nineteen sixties. My sister got that one and I got this one. Any ideas or comments? I'm sure someone around here does. Maybe it was made here in the US or ol China? Wouldn't that be disappointing? [ATTACH=full]560816[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560817[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560818[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560819[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560820[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="dcfirebottle, post: 13184250, member: 6388"]Hopefully this is the correct category to post this in. My dad traveled a lot before getting married & a long time before I was around. Not sure where it's from or who it represents. Or it's age. I know he brought it back probably in the late forties to the mid fifties. Just guessing though. Maybe Morocco or India? Probably tourist junk shwag? Some things he brought back were quite nice. Other things, not so much. I used to bring this one and another one that's similar to it but not exact, to show & tell when I was in early elementary school in the late nineteen sixties. My sister got that one and I got this one. Any ideas or comments? I'm sure someone around here does. Maybe it was made here in the US or ol China? Wouldn't that be disappointing? [ATTACH=full]560816[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560817[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560818[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560819[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560820[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Tribal Art
>
Early 20th Century Action Figure
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...