Easterling Horizon Silver Set

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Grant Borgsteadt, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Grant Borgsteadt

Grant Borgsteadt New Member

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    kyratango likes this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Welcome, Grant. The title says Horizon but the text says Rosemary. Which pattern is it?

judy likes this.
  3. Grant Borgsteadt

Sorry, I couldn’t figure out how to change the title. It is Rosemary. Apologize for any confusion!

kyratango likes this.
  4. Bakersgma

I can't tell how many pieces you actually have, so I did the best I could with a "sold listing" search for the Rosemary pattern.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Antiques/2...sop=10&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&LH_Complete=1&_fosrp=1

We are not prepared to to valuations here. There are too many variables - where you are, where you intend to sell, What venues you will use to advertise, etc. But we can point you toward what we hope are useful sources.

kyratango and komokwa like this.
  5. Grant Borgsteadt

Right. I guess there are a lot of variables and I did search EBay for sold listings.

I plan on selling there just wanted to see if anyone could give their two cents. Would it help if I told you how many pieces I have? Or should I just the sold listings as a starting price point? I do know I will never use this set and would like it to be with someone who would actually enjoy it!

6. Bakersgma

Sold listings are your best source of info in Ebay.

Lucille.b, judy and Sandra like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted