Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
effigy pot
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Rclinftl, post: 5460491, member: 78249"][ATTACH=full]415679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]415680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]415681[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]415682[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]415683[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>this is a LARGE effigy pot - it is about a foot tall so you have an idea of scale - and it sits on a slant - I got this with the huge collection of pottery I bought - some 400 pieces? and every single piece was American with the exception of 4 pieces of Moorcroft - so could this be of the American variety like Missouri or Arkansas - or is this Columbian or Mexican in nature ? I could find no markings anywhere.... advanced thanXies for any insight[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Rclinftl, post: 5460491, member: 78249"][ATTACH=full]415679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]415680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]415681[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]415682[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]415683[/ATTACH] this is a LARGE effigy pot - it is about a foot tall so you have an idea of scale - and it sits on a slant - I got this with the huge collection of pottery I bought - some 400 pieces? and every single piece was American with the exception of 4 pieces of Moorcroft - so could this be of the American variety like Missouri or Arkansas - or is this Columbian or Mexican in nature ? I could find no markings anywhere.... advanced thanXies for any insight[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
effigy pot
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...