Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
English Silverplate Sugar Nips Can't Read the Marks
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 354813, member: 182"]I have a pair of English silverplate sugar tongs but I can't read the marks.</p><p><br /></p><p>It seems to be A1 something something & Co. Can anyone read the somethings? They measure 6" long. TY!</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]120684[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]120685[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]120686[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]120687[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 354813, member: 182"]I have a pair of English silverplate sugar tongs but I can't read the marks. It seems to be A1 something something & Co. Can anyone read the somethings? They measure 6" long. TY! [ATTACH=full]120684[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]120685[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]120686[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]120687[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
English Silverplate Sugar Nips Can't Read the Marks
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...