Featured Enterprise MFG #35 Sausage stuffer/lard press/fruit press

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Tiffany Escherich, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Tiffany Escherich

Tiffany Escherich New Member

20170912_192107.jpg Hello all! I recently acquired a very nice condition Enterprise #35 sausage stuffer 8qt. I'm interested in learning about this... what time frame was mine manufactured, does the top arch and pot match the original (ie: they aren't mix and matched ). I've seen a couple different style pots and at least 4 different arches. Curious to know what time frame manufactured which combo of pot and arch styles. Any other info on this is helpful! Thank you

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

Welcome! :)
    Can you please go back and edit to the full image option and always do this? :)
    ~
    16 pound> http://www.sausagesource.com/chop-rite-enterprise-stuffer-35-16-lb-capacity
    ~
    8 QT> http://www.meatprocessingproducts.com/chop-35-lp-stf.html

AJefferson likes this.
  3. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

HOLY PIG PUPPIES LOOK AT THE PRICES!!!!!

AJefferson and Tiffany Escherich like this.
  4. Tiffany Escherich

I know that enterprise mfg was in business from the late 1880s-1955 when they sold out to another company who continued making sausage stuffers using the same blueprints but under the brand name chop-rite. The parts are interchangeable but I've heard that some minor filing is required to make the nut fit. So I am fairly confident in saying mine is older than 1955.

AJefferson and KingofThings like this.
  5. Tiffany Escherich

Ooh thanks for the full size edit suggestion, this is my first post. I do have a sausage stuffer tube and but for the front. It's missing the juicing assessories that I've found on eBay. :)

AJefferson, komokwa and KingofThings like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted