Ercol chair info needed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danny40, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Danny40

Danny40 New Member

Hello
    I have an ercol chair I would like info on if possible please.
    Currently restoring it would like to know date roughly and it has no labels just JC carved underneath ‍♂️

2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS, @Danny40! :happy: We tend to "Live" by images, but first some basic information, in case you need it!! In the darker brown bar across the top, click on "Forums" scroll down to find the appropriate Antique 'Furniture' in which to start your thread!! Here are some helpful suggestions, just in case you need a bit of help in getting your item posted:

For Future reference, when posting images:

Each image MUST be UNDER 1 MB....
    There are instructions on site here on how to reduce the size of your image, if that is the problem......you are allowed up to 10 images per post!!! Here are some links to the instructions:

Try emailing them to yourself as "medium" size, they should then be under 1 MB!

If on the computer:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

If on an iPhone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/

And if on an Android phone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709/

As an added note, when you have your photos LISTED, BUT BEFORE you hit POST, please click on the wording that says to "INSERT EVERY IMAGE AS FULL IMAGE" !! That way, we're not clicking on little thumbnails, but get to see all of the images full sized!! Thanks! Remember, it takes a bit for MOST new members to get the hang of it, but it's really quite simple once you get used to it!!!"

We're anxious to see your chair!!! I hadn't seen an 'ercol' chair before, but here's a link below to check out: AND, Don't hesitate to ask if you still need help posting!!!:)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024
    antidiem, Any Jewelry and komokwa like this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

credit Aqui................... oh wait.....that's you !!!:playful::playful::playful::kiss:

Any Jewelry likes this.
  4. Danny40

Danny40 New Member

5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

:joyful::joyful::joyful::kiss:

komokwa likes this.
  6. komokwa

1. Danny40 Can you delete me please don't want this shit on my phone ain't even deactivate button ! Shit
      Yesterday at 10:02 AMReport
      LikeComment
    2. [​IMG]
      Danny40
      You got email address
      Yesterday at 9:59 AMReport
      LikeComment
    3. [​IMG]
      Danny40
      Sorry but this is pathetic ! Should be so easy I can't work this out what a head ak why can't ya make it more simple !
      Yesterday at 9:58 AMReport
      LikeComment
    4. [​IMG]
      Danny40
      Nowere to say upload and have no idea how to get up from email
      Yesterday at 9:51 AMReport
      LikeComment
    5. [​IMG]
      Danny40
      Really struggling to find out how to put photos on really annoying now taken another hour
      Yesterday at 9:51 AMReport
      LikeComment
    6. [​IMG]
      Danny40
      Hello could someone date this chair for me please model year etc if possible not sure how to upload photo tho
      Friday at 10:10 PMReport
      LikeComment

From fri at 10 pm to Sat at 10 am , this poor guy after properly posting and starting his own thread.....can do nothing more but post frustrations.....''''.on his own profile page.'''''' ( after a vain attempt to reply to Aqui's help post...right here .....)

Normally I'd jump at the chance to help him out..... point him in the right direction, and get him on the path to success ....

but his last post is all I need to know !!!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop:....:stop:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024
  7. komokwa

is it possible he didn't get the confirmation email.....??? allowing him photo privileges..?

Moot point now I guess !:dead:

Draft saved Draft deleted