Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Esther A. Hunt, "Invocation"
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Aquitaine, post: 3654362, member: 602"]<p style="text-align: center">This signature on the above chalkware plaque appears to be applied from what I can see from the enlargement below....am I correct to assume this would be correct for this type of work?? I really have no idea....learning curve for me here......</p> <p style="text-align: center"><br /></p> <p style="text-align: center">[ATTACH=full]308907[/ATTACH] </p><p>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Aquitaine, post: 3654362, member: 602"][CENTER]This signature on the above chalkware plaque appears to be applied from what I can see from the enlargement below....am I correct to assume this would be correct for this type of work?? I really have no idea....learning curve for me here...... [ATTACH=full]308907[/ATTACH] [/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Esther A. Hunt, "Invocation"
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...