Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Exquisite 19th century mock tudor dining table
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Sajida Bandukwala, post: 1396216, member: 13269"]I am interested in selling my antique dining table which is an original oak wood dating back to 19th century Victorian mock tudor, which i had gotten restored 10 years ago and reupholstered with John Lewis fabric (from the original red leather) which you can see on the chair. </p><p><br /></p><p>The size is around 6ft+ by 4ft+ with a removable / adjustable centre panel (of two feet). The table comes with 4 chairs and 2 thrones. These exact thrones were even featured in the series 'The Tudors' as Henry VIII's chair played by Jonathan Rhys Myers. </p><p><br /></p><p>How do I get a valuation done and can someone tell me an easy way to sell this treasure. I have some photographs attached. </p><p><br /></p><p><a href="https://photos.app.goo.gl/z6ju3fgnwY9jZzyA7" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://photos.app.goo.gl/z6ju3fgnwY9jZzyA7" rel="nofollow">https://photos.app.goo.gl/z6ju3fgnwY9jZzyA7</a></p><p><br /></p><p>I was wondering if Antique dealers would like to put this up on their site?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Sajida Bandukwala, post: 1396216, member: 13269"]I am interested in selling my antique dining table which is an original oak wood dating back to 19th century Victorian mock tudor, which i had gotten restored 10 years ago and reupholstered with John Lewis fabric (from the original red leather) which you can see on the chair. The size is around 6ft+ by 4ft+ with a removable / adjustable centre panel (of two feet). The table comes with 4 chairs and 2 thrones. These exact thrones were even featured in the series 'The Tudors' as Henry VIII's chair played by Jonathan Rhys Myers. How do I get a valuation done and can someone tell me an easy way to sell this treasure. I have some photographs attached. [URL]https://photos.app.goo.gl/z6ju3fgnwY9jZzyA7[/URL] I was wondering if Antique dealers would like to put this up on their site?[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Exquisite 19th century mock tudor dining table
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...