Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Exquisite 19th century mock tudor dining table
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Ghopper1924, post: 1396922, member: 5170"]Like Cluttered said, the photos of the table are too dark to tell much. The oak chairs are quite exceptional. I'd call them Renaissance Revival ca. 1890-1910. I don't know where you are and so can't tell you what to hope to get out of them, money-wise. I would check out the "sold" comparables on e-bay for R.J. Horner chairs. Although he was American (and I'm guessing you are not), it's a similar level of execution.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Ghopper1924, post: 1396922, member: 5170"]Like Cluttered said, the photos of the table are too dark to tell much. The oak chairs are quite exceptional. I'd call them Renaissance Revival ca. 1890-1910. I don't know where you are and so can't tell you what to hope to get out of them, money-wise. I would check out the "sold" comparables on e-bay for R.J. Horner chairs. Although he was American (and I'm guessing you are not), it's a similar level of execution.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Exquisite 19th century mock tudor dining table
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...