Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Famile Rose Vase With Butterflies & Friuts....Age..I.D.Mark Help??
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="buyingtime777, post: 270103, member: 188"]I can't help with age or ID but that bottom sure presents with some honest age wear and I love the insects in the design. It looks like a quality piece to me and I would love to have it![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="buyingtime777, post: 270103, member: 188"]I can't help with age or ID but that bottom sure presents with some honest age wear and I love the insects in the design. It looks like a quality piece to me and I would love to have it![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Famile Rose Vase With Butterflies & Friuts....Age..I.D.Mark Help??
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...