Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
famille rose vase, does the blue script mark have any added significance?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="sunday silence, post: 4003227, member: 6808"]I was reading something about this the other day but I forgot what the guy was saying. He was talking about red script marks. Also does the wording on the back side have any significance to the value? [ATTACH=full]325735[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]325736[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]325737[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="sunday silence, post: 4003227, member: 6808"]I was reading something about this the other day but I forgot what the guy was saying. He was talking about red script marks. Also does the wording on the back side have any significance to the value? [ATTACH=full]325735[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]325736[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]325737[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
famille rose vase, does the blue script mark have any added significance?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...