Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
"Family" by A.D. Cooper
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Deb D., post: 10474425, member: 91560"]My mom loved this framed print. I kept it after her passing, but when I knew I was moving into a much smaller house and didn't have room for such a large picture, I tried to sell it at my moving sale. No interest. Since moving, I have put it out every year for my annual garage sale. I still have it. No on even looks and it's only $20.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]526870[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Deb D., post: 10474425, member: 91560"]My mom loved this framed print. I kept it after her passing, but when I knew I was moving into a much smaller house and didn't have room for such a large picture, I tried to sell it at my moving sale. No interest. Since moving, I have put it out every year for my annual garage sale. I still have it. No on even looks and it's only $20. [ATTACH=full]526870[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
"Family" by A.D. Cooper
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...