Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
famous Marilyn Monroe poster, is this one a repro?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="sunday silence, post: 9795463, member: 6808"]Hello Roaring: Yes these were both about 62". The top one was from the recent auction it went $380 which makes sense if the retail price (ebay or similar) goes about 700. (going from memory). Ive seen them go over $500 at auction pre covid so they always do very well. </p><p><br /></p><p>I passed on the recent one but as I was looking at them I was struck that the wording was different. I figured the one with the PO Box was the repro now I am more confused as to why there are at least three different versions. </p><p><br /></p><p>I was not at the auction in person so I could not use a loop or anything else to check it closely.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="sunday silence, post: 9795463, member: 6808"]Hello Roaring: Yes these were both about 62". The top one was from the recent auction it went $380 which makes sense if the retail price (ebay or similar) goes about 700. (going from memory). Ive seen them go over $500 at auction pre covid so they always do very well. I passed on the recent one but as I was looking at them I was struck that the wording was different. I figured the one with the PO Box was the repro now I am more confused as to why there are at least three different versions. I was not at the auction in person so I could not use a loop or anything else to check it closely.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
famous Marilyn Monroe poster, is this one a repro?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...