Federal Machine Corp. Cigarette vending machine

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Oletrapper, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Oletrapper

Oletrapper New Member

Reposting this from the Introduction section at Fig's suggestion.

I am looking for someone who might be familiar with cigarette machines. Vintage mechanical cigarette machines. I am in possession of a very old mechanical cigarette machine and I'm attempting a restoration. The machine was manufactured by the Federal Machine Corp. in Des Moines, IA. Serial # 25957. There is no model number. Year of manufacture may be incorporated in the serial number. Not sure. I have contacted the manufacturer and they have long since discontinued parts or any information relating to this type machine. The only thing they could tell me is that, yes, we built it but no information was available. Should there be anyone here on Antiquers that might have any information, knowledge or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. I tried to post some photos but getting error saying too large. When I figure out how to reduce them I'll try to post later. If anyone knows how to do that let me know. lol Thanks, OT (Cited from: https://www.antiquers.com/threads/federal-machine-corp-cigarette-machine.36183/)
    Photos are available at the above url in the introduction section where I originally posted. I am including another here.

2. Oletrapper

Oletrapper New Member

This jpg is from their manual. I have circled the parts I am looking for. You may have to enlarge to read the descriptors. Thanks, OT

Attached Files:

3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Hi again!

About your photos, one way to resize them is to email to yourself and resize as Medium. I believe you successfully posted one in your post in Introductions. Also, please always choose Full Size for each image. That way images will be inserted so that people don't have to click. I think people would want more photos than those you have provided.

Also, it's possible that the right person with knowledge would take a while to come along. So, be patient. :cat:

Best wishes to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted