Ferd Gaupmann. Meadow Brooklet

Discussion in 'Art' started by ShawnInDallas, Sep 5, 2016.

1. ShawnInDallas

ShawnInDallas New Member

Hello, I have a framed piece of art by Ferd Gaupmann - Meadow Brooklet. I cannot find any information about this artist, any help would be greatly appreciated. The frame is 45x25 and is not printed on canvas, feels and sounds like wood. Any estimated value ?
    Thank you,
    Shawn
    Pictures not downloading from phone, will update photos when able.

Jim S likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

You should find lots of help here!!! We also have a lot of fun while exchanging and dissecting information!!!! When posting pictures, 1MB is the size limit, 10 pics per post, and when you upload the files, the very top image lets you click to "post every image FULL SIZE"....MUST DO!!!!! You also will find, most of the 'experts' here would like close ups (which you've already nicely done!!), several angles, dimensions, and any other information you can provide about the object in question.....that should get you off to a great start!!! Several should be along to help!!!

Used without permission , from Aquitaine.

( can I use it Aqui...can I ..huh.huh ??? ):oops::oops::happy::happy:

3. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

OH KOMO, be my guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For that matter, ANYONE can!!!!! I have it saved to my desktop because I got tired of re-typing it!!! And I edit as necessary!!!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

komokwa likes this.
  4. ShawnInDallas

ShawnInDallas New Member

Hello,
    I could not find a way to update original post. Here are a couple of pictures. IMG_2992.PNG IMG_2992.PNG IMG_2993.PNG IMG_2994.PNG
    Shawn

5. Theresa Stafford

Theresa Stafford New Member

I have the same picture, I would also be interested in what you find out

6. Theresa Stafford

Theresa Stafford New Member

Actually it is very similar, not the same exact print.

7. Jim S

Jim S New Member

8. Jim S

Jim S New Member

9. Jim S

Jim S New Member

10. rink28

rink28 Well-Known Member

This appears to be a reproduction on board of the original painting. Probably just decorative use.

judy likes this.
  11. John Jacobs

John Jacobs New Member

I have one too. It had hung on the den wall of my grandmothers home in Lexington SC for many years. It now hangs on the wall in my shop and has for nearly 15 years. How odd that I should just now have begun looking into this artist/work and find current discussion. John J in Cochran GA.

12. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Welcome, @John Jacobs ! Actually, most of this discussion is from 2016, except for the latest comment posted. If so many people have the same image, that certainly points to a reproduction of some sort. Is yours exactly the same, or slightly different?

13. Lizzette

Lizzette New Member

Has anyone found any information on this painting? I have one also. I would love to know about it.

14. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Have u read thru the thread?
    It seems multiple folks have the same image......
    Rink28 's post of July 2018 seems to sum it up.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted