Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Figurine Porcelain Lamp Meissen/Capodimonte style, help with hallmark!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Eric Tipton, post: 500991, member: 9899"]Hello all, I recently acquired this impressive lamp and I'm trying to find out more about the hallmark on the bottom. It has black crossed swords with the letter M underneath, and I'm guessing it is not Meissen, as it does not line up with their marks, but it does have a Capodimonte style to it. I also don't know if the lamp is new or old...the plugs are new, and the mark looks new, but I'm not sure. Can anyone identify this mark? Thank you! [ATTACH=full]164539[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164540[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Eric Tipton, post: 500991, member: 9899"]Hello all, I recently acquired this impressive lamp and I'm trying to find out more about the hallmark on the bottom. It has black crossed swords with the letter M underneath, and I'm guessing it is not Meissen, as it does not line up with their marks, but it does have a Capodimonte style to it. I also don't know if the lamp is new or old...the plugs are new, and the mark looks new, but I'm not sure. Can anyone identify this mark? Thank you! [ATTACH=full]164539[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]164540[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Figurine Porcelain Lamp Meissen/Capodimonte style, help with hallmark!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...