Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Filigree pendant necklace
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Houseful, post: 3167308, member: 1067"]Found this in a Charity shop. Chain 22inches long, pendant 2ins long, 1inch wide. 925 on ring catch but can’t find any other marks anywhere although I think it is likely silver. Seems to be a lot of work here because it could have been made just flat without the side edges but I’ve never made jewellery so others here will know better. I’m wondering how old this is, and where from, Italy? Thanks for any info.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]295431[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]295432[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]295433[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]295434[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]295435[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Houseful, post: 3167308, member: 1067"]Found this in a Charity shop. Chain 22inches long, pendant 2ins long, 1inch wide. 925 on ring catch but can’t find any other marks anywhere although I think it is likely silver. Seems to be a lot of work here because it could have been made just flat without the side edges but I’ve never made jewellery so others here will know better. I’m wondering how old this is, and where from, Italy? Thanks for any info. [ATTACH=full]295431[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]295432[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]295433[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]295434[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]295435[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Filigree pendant necklace
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...