Featured Finds Thread

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by verybrad, May 25, 2014.

  1. evelyb30

    evelyb30 Well-Known Member

    Thanks. I couldn't believe no one else scoped it and scooped it!
     
  2. evelyb30

    evelyb30 Well-Known Member

    haul03octa.jpg

    Finally got this to load. it's the other photo. I think the earrings are amethyst and iolite. It's hard to see without a light behind.
    haul3octe.jpg
     
    Houseful and komokwa like this.
  3. daveydempsey

    daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

    I deleted your triple picture post and left one and I deleted your two duplicate posts, the site is still glitchy even though it has sped up.
     
    komokwa likes this.
  4. evelyb30

    evelyb30 Well-Known Member

    Thanks. The bots have been having a field day. I wish we could block them.
     
    komokwa and daveydempsey like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Finds Thread
Forum Title Date
Antique Discussion My Best & Last Finds of 2025 Dec 31, 2025
Antique Discussion Various finds in Tokyo antique fairs Dec 11, 2025
Antique Discussion Some Recent Finds Aug 17, 2025
Antique Discussion V & A shipwreck finds/mudlarking video Mar 13, 2025
Antique Discussion Best Finds of 2024? Jan 1, 2025

Share This Page