Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Finds Thread
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="evelyb30, post: 13188109, member: 36"]1920s pretty girl cigarette cards? Socialites? (there's a guy in there) </p><p><br /></p><p>I'll have to get a photo up of today's haul. It was work - out of the house on not much sleep, to a "neighborhood sale" that turned out to be.... one house. There were a few other close ones that didn't pan out. On the way home I figured I'd drive through the "old stomping ground" where I used to find everything. Found an unadvertised moving sale and finally found something to buy. Took photos and will get them edited and up once I'm awake enough.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="evelyb30, post: 13188109, member: 36"]1920s pretty girl cigarette cards? Socialites? (there's a guy in there) I'll have to get a photo up of today's haul. It was work - out of the house on not much sleep, to a "neighborhood sale" that turned out to be.... one house. There were a few other close ones that didn't pan out. On the way home I figured I'd drive through the "old stomping ground" where I used to find everything. Found an unadvertised moving sale and finally found something to buy. Took photos and will get them edited and up once I'm awake enough.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Finds Thread
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...