Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Finds Thread
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Marko, post: 13196693, member: 210"]I found a new thrift I missed for years. I think some are restrung. Did they string on wire back in the day? One broke while they were wrapping them, so it was a freebie. The jeweled clasps on the dark green and lavender are marked Czechoslovakia. I left a few really short ones, regretting it, wasn't sure the beads were vintage....$6 each.[ATTACH=full]560986[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560987[/ATTACH]</p><p>The broken beads are also marked Czechosolvakia on the bejeweled clasp. You can see the wire they are on.</p><p>Below, a type of bakelite? $3</p><p>[ATTACH=full]560988[/ATTACH] </p><p>Beliw, posting on the jewelry boatd, $3, new clasp.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]560989[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Marko, post: 13196693, member: 210"]I found a new thrift I missed for years. I think some are restrung. Did they string on wire back in the day? One broke while they were wrapping them, so it was a freebie. The jeweled clasps on the dark green and lavender are marked Czechoslovakia. I left a few really short ones, regretting it, wasn't sure the beads were vintage....$6 each.[ATTACH=full]560986[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560987[/ATTACH] The broken beads are also marked Czechosolvakia on the bejeweled clasp. You can see the wire they are on. Below, a type of bakelite? $3 [ATTACH=full]560988[/ATTACH] Beliw, posting on the jewelry boatd, $3, new clasp. [ATTACH=full]560989[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Finds Thread
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...