Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Finds Thread
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Bronwen, post: 13200474, member: 5833"]If I had it in hand to really feel texture, weight, even smell it, I would have a much better idea of the nature of the piece. With photos alone... Have I ever mentioned I hate black stuff? [She says knowing full well she has said it often & loudly.] I have cameos in jet frames, jet Zuni carvings & black lava but none of the jet simulants on hand to train my eye.</p><p><br /></p><p>This is not definitive, of course, but the 2 lockets I spotted among the jet jewellery here are both shiny black:</p><p><br /></p><p><a href="https://www.morninggloryjewelry.com/articles/reference-information/jet-by-helen-muller/" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.morninggloryjewelry.com/articles/reference-information/jet-by-helen-muller/" rel="nofollow">https://www.morninggloryjewelry.com/articles/reference-information/jet-by-helen-muller/</a>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Bronwen, post: 13200474, member: 5833"]If I had it in hand to really feel texture, weight, even smell it, I would have a much better idea of the nature of the piece. With photos alone... Have I ever mentioned I hate black stuff? [She says knowing full well she has said it often & loudly.] I have cameos in jet frames, jet Zuni carvings & black lava but none of the jet simulants on hand to train my eye. This is not definitive, of course, but the 2 lockets I spotted among the jet jewellery here are both shiny black: [URL]https://www.morninggloryjewelry.com/articles/reference-information/jet-by-helen-muller/[/URL][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Finds Thread
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...