Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Finds Thread
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="evelyb30, post: 13201747, member: 36"]I could have been wong, but if it's vulcanite it's still black black. I have a cameo that was reset into a black setting. That might actually be jet. Someone got creative and cut down a cameo with no frame to fit into a frame with no cameo. </p><p><br /></p><p>I like black glass, black amethyst glass, dyed onyx etc, and grinned like a fiend when what I think are bog oak earrings turned up. They were in a $15 box with a CHUNK of a 10k Rebekkahs medal - pink and green enamel, fully inscribed and all. If they're not I wouldn't cry too hard.(LOL)[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="evelyb30, post: 13201747, member: 36"]I could have been wong, but if it's vulcanite it's still black black. I have a cameo that was reset into a black setting. That might actually be jet. Someone got creative and cut down a cameo with no frame to fit into a frame with no cameo. I like black glass, black amethyst glass, dyed onyx etc, and grinned like a fiend when what I think are bog oak earrings turned up. They were in a $15 box with a CHUNK of a 10k Rebekkahs medal - pink and green enamel, fully inscribed and all. If they're not I wouldn't cry too hard.(LOL)[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Finds Thread
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...