Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Fireplace mantel advice..
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="2unique, post: 213866, member: 4082"]Thanks I tried to fix the spelling. But I don't want to get rid of the mantel. I would like to find the value of it however for insurance purposes.i told my homeowners agent about it and she suggested I try to find a value for it. I love it and I love to research some of the things I find. This one just has history to it, in my opinion and it makes a great conversation piece.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="2unique, post: 213866, member: 4082"]Thanks I tried to fix the spelling. But I don't want to get rid of the mantel. I would like to find the value of it however for insurance purposes.i told my homeowners agent about it and she suggested I try to find a value for it. I love it and I love to research some of the things I find. This one just has history to it, in my opinion and it makes a great conversation piece.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Fireplace mantel advice..
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...