Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Five Delft Tiles Possibly 16th to 18th Century
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="evelyb30, post: 343223, member: 36"]They don't "smell" old to me. The two with the matching borders look like what I'm used to seeing as tourist souvenir pieces. I think the bird might well be too. The artist may well be a copy of a really old tile. No clue about the smallest one.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="evelyb30, post: 343223, member: 36"]They don't "smell" old to me. The two with the matching borders look like what I'm used to seeing as tourist souvenir pieces. I think the bird might well be too. The artist may well be a copy of a really old tile. No clue about the smallest one.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Five Delft Tiles Possibly 16th to 18th Century
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...