Flag/Kitchen Towel - German

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by DFLaird, Jul 17, 2018.

1. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

How many Calories? Sounds Great! :hungry:

Bronwen likes this.
  2. desperate_fun

desperate_fun Irregular Member

Probably the same amount as a non BBQ one. I grilled the pinapple, grilled the bananas in the skin, sauted the strawberries in a pan on the grill. I dont recall how I heated up the chocolate sauce. But it was all good.

Figtree3, Bronwen and i need help like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

I bet it was a real treat!

Bronwen and desperate_fun like this.
  4. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

It is indeed a "calorie" counter, in that it states food energy. But it's in kilojoules, which are a tad more European. Food here, especially if you buy from Lidl, has it's energy equivalent shown in both unit. Tea towel.

Bananas. Grill whole on bbq. Split open. Pour dark rum on them, dark sugar. Grill a bit more. Add vanilla ice cream. (And insulin.)

5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Oh, and the je 100g thing is short for jeden 100g or each 100g. So, it's giving you the Kj (kilojoule) energy equivalent for each food.

Joule is the SI unit of measurement for energy. Calorie is also a measurement of energy but it isn't SI. (I'm just hauling my ancient physics and chemistry stuff out here.)

i need help likes this.
  6. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

JMHO.
    not a towel, but a wallhanger missing a wooden stick passing through those tabs at the top.

judy and SBSVC like this.
  7. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

I had a friend who collected what she called 'tea towels'. Decorative towels that had calendars or sayings, much like this. Definitely made to hang on the wall.

pearlsnblume likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted