Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Fostoria fans... am I close on this one?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="justjeff, post: 402127, member: 5633"]I've had a pair of these sitting around for ages and I hadn't been ready to give up on them yet. Flipping through "Fostoria It's First Fifty Years", I ran into a cut (#182) with very similar flowers making me think this was a Fostoria piece. I then decided to find a stem that matched it. I've determined this is a #863 cocktail glass. It measures approximately 4 3/8" - 4 1/2" H and 2 7/8" across the mouth and holds around 3 oz. Any thoughts on the diagnosis and if it is indeed Fostoria, can anyone help me nail down the cut? Thanks for any help![ATTACH=full]140045[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="justjeff, post: 402127, member: 5633"]I've had a pair of these sitting around for ages and I hadn't been ready to give up on them yet. Flipping through "Fostoria It's First Fifty Years", I ran into a cut (#182) with very similar flowers making me think this was a Fostoria piece. I then decided to find a stem that matched it. I've determined this is a #863 cocktail glass. It measures approximately 4 3/8" - 4 1/2" H and 2 7/8" across the mouth and holds around 3 oz. Any thoughts on the diagnosis and if it is indeed Fostoria, can anyone help me nail down the cut? Thanks for any help![ATTACH=full]140045[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Fostoria fans... am I close on this one?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...