Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
Found 10,000 rifle barrels in the woods
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="springfld.arsenal, post: 315805, member: 54"]Investigating a former arms dealer’s property I found this low wall made of an estimated 10,000 old rifle barrels, all military, various types, from many countries. The box on top may contain an anti-tampering device so I didn’t even leave the truck. I won’t disclose the location since I know who owned them and if the price is that of scrap steel, might get them to weld into a picket fence or something. I think they are still there because there’s not much use for them especially in that “heavily patinated” condition.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]104753[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="springfld.arsenal, post: 315805, member: 54"]Investigating a former arms dealer’s property I found this low wall made of an estimated 10,000 old rifle barrels, all military, various types, from many countries. The box on top may contain an anti-tampering device so I didn’t even leave the truck. I won’t disclose the location since I know who owned them and if the price is that of scrap steel, might get them to weld into a picket fence or something. I think they are still there because there’s not much use for them especially in that “heavily patinated” condition. [ATTACH=full]104753[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
Found 10,000 rifle barrels in the woods
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...